Carols were once again heard on Osney last Saturday evening. A group of islanders, skilfully organised by Matt Dyson (in disguise as a Christmas tree) sang on request outside a number of houses, finishing up in the bar at The Holly Bush. The smaller singers enjoyed knocking on doors and being offered sweets and drinks, while the adults were particularly grateful for Uttara’s hot samosas and Ravi’s tots of whisky at the end of the route.
- Carol singing, 2021 9 December 2021
- Osney Advent Calendar 2021 25 November 2021
- Tealights on the Towpath, 11 December 2021 23 November 2021
- Carol singing, 4 December 2021 23 November 2021
- Lock gates moving along Bridge Street, 14 April 2021 10 April 2021